PIPA Annual National Conference 2018.
The Annual National Conference will be held on 04 October, 2018 at Mantra on Russell (222 Russell St, Melbourne, 3000)
For Practicing Members, the event will start at 9am with the AGM & Executive Committee Elections, 10am for other attendees and conclude at 4.00pm followed by Drinks at the bar.
This year, we have some fantastic speakers lined up along with some key discussions around topics of current interest to all working in the industry.
Schedule to include*:
Annual General Meeting (Practicing Members Only)
This includes 3 year term for new and existing voting in of Committee Members
- Reports from Legal Representatives and Educators in relation to Law Reform of Bankruptcy Act including One Year Bankruptcies and 3 Year Debt Agreements
- Presentation on Debt Waivers and Hardship Programs
- ARITA presentation
- Expert representative to discuss refinancing after Bankruptcy or a Debt Agreements
- Banking representation to update us on the economy and banking commission outcomes.
- PIPA Submission discussion on paper to Law Reform Committee
* Schedule may change depending on speaker availability.
Costs: Members - $275.00 (incl GST); Non Members - $330.00(incl GST)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Rasad Merchant on 0411786787.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.